Refer a friend and be rewarded with a $100 Coles e-gift card
Offer available from February 21, 2020 to May 1, 2020.
- Information on the promotion and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
- Promotion is open to all residents of Australia who are existing members of Astute Simplicity Health and refer a friend who is eligible, and takes out a new combined hospital and extras Astute Simplicity Health product during the promotional period.
- Promotion commences on February 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on April 30, 2020. To enter, participants must refer a friend who joins an Astute Simplicity Health combined hospital and extras product during the promotion period. The promotion applies to a maximum of five successful referrals per policy.
- Astute Financial Brokers and employees of the promoter and the families of those associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Family means any of the following: spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Existing Astute Simplicity Health members will receive a 1 x $100 Coles e-gift card for each valid membership that commences following a referral from the existing policyholder. This e-gift card will be emailed to the existing policyholder with instructions on how to use the Coles e-gift card.
- E-gift cards will be emailed to the existing policyholder 30 days after the new referral commenced their eligible Astute Simplicity Health policy. The policy must be financial after this date for the referrer to eligible to receive their e-gift card.
- The e-gift card is a Coles e-gift card. These e-gift cards are not transferable or exchangeable. The e-gift card will be redeemable via a link sent to the policyholder’s email address that we have on file.
- If the policyholder does not have a valid email address, a physical $100 Coles e-gift card will be sent to the postal address that Astute Simplicity Health has on file.
- The promoter will not replace e-gift cards or physical gift cards that are lost, stolen or expired.
- The Promoter, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered or sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prizes except for liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the $100 e-gift card or physical gift card. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter will attempt to send the gift card for a period of three months if necessary. If the gift card remains unclaimed after three months, subject to any directions given by a regulatory authority, the unclaimed gift card will expire.
- Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Astute Simplicity Health, through underwriter St.LukesHealth, 17 Quadrant Mall, Launceston, TAS 7250 Tel 1300 651 988.
ABN 81 009 479 618